Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Afternoon Daydreamin'

I've been quiet the past week because I've been hard at work finishing up a big project (well, and preparing for a fun event I had this weekend . . . but, more on that in an upcoming post!)  I recently created 40 cards using half of an Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit (it's on the retiring list, so only available while supplies last now).  Here are the cards I made, in sets of 10:





And, here are some close ups of some of my favorite cards:
















Stamp sets used:  Everything Eleanor, Perfectly Penned, Oh Hello, Made for You, Papaya Collage, and Apothecary Accents
Paper:  Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit, Whisper White Card Stock
Ink:  Basic Gray, More Mustard, Pool Party, and Primrose Petals Classic Ink
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, Floral Frames Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

If you'd like to create some of these, I have a limited number of kits available (for U.S. only, and stamped images not included).  Please contact me for more information.

- Michelle

No comments: