Thursday, May 9, 2013

SUper Friends April Swap Cards

At our last gathering, my SUper Friends group of demonstrators and I had a fun time discussing the new catalog and swapping!  I gave everyone who swapped one of my Mojo Butterfly cards from this post.  Here are the amazing creations I received in return:


First up, is a beautiful My Digital Studio hybrid card by Wendy for Mother's Day: 


 and here's the inside, which coordinates beautifully with the printed piece on the outside (My Digital Studio makes it so fun and easy!):



Next is Nancy's layered wedding cake card (don't you love the rolled roses on top of the cake?!):


Nancy also finished the inside of her card, using Whisper White and pieces of the Cherry Cobbler, to coordinate perfectly with the icing on the cake:


And, here's another amazing creation by Renate (you can see more of her creations on her blog, Just Give Me One More Card):


Here's a closer view of the blossoms on the tree, which Renate colored and then used Crystal Effects on for a more dimensional effect:


Hope you are inspired by these beautiful works of art!

- Michelle

No comments: