Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bloomin' Bouquet Thank Yous

Last week, my boys and I had a fun week "Digging Down Deep" at our church's vacation Bible school.  I wanted to prepare a special treat for my awesome co-teachers, and decided to start by creating some flowers for them with the Bloomin' Bouquet kit (love this kit! In fact, have my own little jar of flowers brightening up a table in my craft area).  

Anyway, for my vases, I "up-cycled" some glass jars.  I filled them with some chocolate treats as well as the flowers.  To dress up the outside of the jars, I wrapped some Epic Day Washi Tape around them, and added elements included in the Bloomin' Bouquet kit:

   






While I was taking pictures, Isabella popped in (or "photo-bombed" as my boys like to say), with a little reminder to take time to smell the flowers . . .  even if they are made of paper!



Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: