Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oh Happy Days!!!

Hi!  I'm back after a longer-than-intended blogging hiatus!!!  The last half of May went by a little too quickly around here -- although it was pretty fun-filled with plenty of my boys' baseball games, school activities, teacher appreciation week crafting, and stamping events!!!  That meant not so much time for blogging, but that I have some great projects to share as I get back to it now!

Plus, the really big exciting news is that the new Stampin' Up! 2013-14 Catalog is here!!!  And, it is filled with awesome new stamps, tools and accessories.  If you haven't seen it yet, you can click here to browse and enjoy it online -- or you can leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know if you'd like your own hard copy!

From May 31st until June 3rd, you can order both new and retiring products -- so if you still have some stamps or other items from the retiring lists on your wish list, now is the time to get them!!!  You can click here to shop in my online store.

Here's a fun shaker card project that I demonstrated at a recent event and that combines both new and retiring products:



Supplies Used:
Stamp sets:  Easy Events (retiring); Blue Ribbon (continuing); A Round Array (new); Mosaic Madness (new)
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar (new In Color!); Island Indigo; Whisper White; Quatrefancy Specialty (new!); Watercolor Paper; Window Sheets
Inks:  Basic Black, Island Indigo, and Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pads; 2012-14 Stampin' Write Markers; 2011-13 Stampin' Write Markers (retiring, although some colors are being incorporated into existing color families)
Accessories:  Shaker Frames (love how easy these make it to create a shaker card!!!!); Aqua Painters; Champagne Glass Stampin' Glitter; 1-3/4" Circle; 2-3/8" Scallop Circle; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch; Circles #2 Originals Bigz Die.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: