Thursday, July 18, 2013

Grateful There's You CASEd Card

Today I have another card to share with you that I "CASEd" from some samples Stampin' Up! created for demonstrators during the sneak peek for the new Idea Book.  




Again, I made some slight changes to the original design.  I used a different greeting set -- Stampin' Up!'s artist used the Really Good Greetings stamp set, which I don't have yet -- so I substituted a greeting from Chalk Talk set and punched it with a coordinating oval punch.  Because of the different shape of the greeting, I added some Gingham Garden Washi Tape in a different spot than on the sample I liked.  I also used two clay flowers on my card, compared to one on the Stampin' Up! version.

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets:  Chalk Talk, Wildflower Meadow Greeting Stamp
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Island Indigo Classic Stamp Pads; Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Ink Refill (for the clay flowers)
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock; Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape; White Simply Pressed Clay; Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds; 3/16" Corner Punch; Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Extra-Large Oval Punch

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: