Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Big Day!

Here's another card that was inspired by some samples Stampin' Up! created as part of the demonstrator sneak peek for new products in the new Idea Book.  This one seemed quite appropriate as Stampin' Up! celebrates its 25th Anniversary at Convention, going on right now, as well as exciting accomplishments such as making the Guiness World Record for most cards sent from a single location at one time right after the opening session of Convention (which I enjoyed watching live via streaming broadcast!!  One of these days I hope to be there in person!!!)


Anyway, in CASing this card, I changed the greeting on this one (from Really Good Greetings to Chalk Talk).  I also used a different design from the designer series paper pack, which lead me to use a slightly different color scheme.  And, I couldn't resist adding a few more elements to my card -- specifically one extra mosaic punch, plus the little flowers punched with the four petal flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.


Supplies used:

Stamp Sets:  Chalk Talk; Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, and Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pads
Paper:  Whisper White Card Stock; Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Mosaic Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, and Subtles Candy Dots (love these!!!!)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: