Thursday, July 25, 2013

Laughter Mosaic Card

Happy Thursday!  I had a wonderful time this afternoon helping a dear friend with a special card- making project!  It's been a while since we've gotten to stamp together, and I sure have missed that!  Always more fun to stamp with friends!!!

In fact, part of what makes stamping with friends so fun is because there's usually some laughter involved.  And, that's part of the reason I love the sentiment on this card:



The sentiment is from the Feel Goods stamp set.  I inked it up using Stampin' Write Markers (Strawberry Slush and Island Indigo).  The sentiment is die cut using the Labels Collection Framelits, and layered onto a die cut piece of Night of Navy.  I added a couple of rhinestone jewels for a bit of sparkle, and used the Hexagon Punch to shape a strip of Pool Party into the banners under the sentiment.

To create the mosaic background piece, I started with a piece of Whisper White and embossed that using the Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Then, I stamped images from the Modern Mosaic stamp set inside the embossed areas.  The images are stamped in Melon Mambo, Island Indigo and Night of Navy.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: