Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Simply Sketched Meets Venetian Romance Card

A few members of my SUper Friends group got together recently, and we had a swap.  I decided to create a CASE of this card for my swap card, and to use the gorgeous new Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper in doing that.  (By the way, in case you haven't heard already, Stampin' Up! has a great deal on Designer Series Paper this month -- buy 3 get 1 free!!!  You can check out more details in my online store here).

Here's how my card turned out:



Supplies Used:

Stamp set:  Simply Sketched (exclusive hostess set)
Inks:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar & Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write Markers all from the 2013-15 marker package); Island Indigo Stampin' Pad
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky, Watercolor Paper and Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

No comments: