Thursday, October 10, 2013

Marlene's Bewitching Trick or Treat Card

A while back, I received this amazing Halloween card from my amazingly talented friend Marlene Caravello, and those of you who've been able to come to my recent classes and events have been able to admire it, but I think it's about time I share it here, too! 

 Here's the front, which features two images from the Toil and Trouble stamp set -- the skeleton and the "eye of newt" piece that is die cut with the coordinating Apothecary Accents Framelits Die.  I love how Marlene used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add just the right splattering of color behind the "eye of newt . . . " Shakespeare quote!  The touch of Witches' Brew Designer Washi tape in the corner is fabulous, too!



This card opens to reveal a spinner inside!!  One side of it:



And the other:


And, a close up so you can see the sparkle of the black Stampin' Glitter a little better:



Isn't this great fun!?!

Thanks so much, Marlene!  I love this card!

Hope you are inspired by it, too!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: