Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! And, My 2013 Stamping Year in Review!

Happy New Year!!!  Hope 2014 is off to a great start for you!

For today's post, I thought it would be fun to look back at my favorite projects from last year, so here goes.

First up is this notecard, created in My Digital Studio using the Attic Boutique and Soft Blooms downloads.


You can see the original post about this project here.

My favorite projects from February 2013 were 3D heart boxes and mini heart notecards made with the heart framelits.  I created a variety of these, but here is one of my favorites -- in Calypso Coral:


For the original post and some other variations on this, please click here.  I also made an Easter Egg version of these, which you can see here.

From March, my favorite project is this vintage puzzle piece resist card, which I had fun making for a swap with my friend Marlene:


The original post, with a link to the puzzle piece resist tutorial and additional photos, is here.

My Paper Pumpkin started last year, and my next favorite project is one of the variations I made with stamps from my first My Paper Pumpkin kit, as well as the Papillion Potpourri stamp set:


Here's the link to the original post for that card, as well as other cards I made with that kit.

From May, here's a card I created using stamps and supplies that were at the time only sneak peeks from the 2013-14 Idea Book:


Here's a link to that card's post, which also happened to be a milestone for my blog -- the 500th post!

The next one is one of my top picks for the year -- a page from a scrapbook I created in My Digital Studio for my youngest son's baseball team:



You can see the original post for this page here.

In July, I had great fun playing with new supplies from the newly released catalog, and my favorite project is this one, which I created for a Tuesday Trigger challenge:


Here's the link to the original post.

Another of my top picks for the year is this butterfly mobile, created for a friend's baby shower:



You can see more photos in the original post here.

Continuing the butterfly theme, here's a favorite card from September 2013, featuring summery colors, the Hexagon Punch, and the Best of Butterflies stamp set:



And, here is the link to the original post.

Although I'm a little embarrassed to admit I still haven't created anything with this stamp, another favorite project from last year was my first Undefined stamp:


The original post can be found here.

And, last but not least, were the rolled paper stars with snowflake centers I created in November and December:



Here is the link to the original post, with lots of variations on these.

Hope you enjoyed this look back!  I'm looking forward to sharing some fun new projects with you soon, too!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,

Michelle

No comments: