Saturday, January 4, 2014

Occasions, Burlap and Blooms!

Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog went live yesterday, and it is filled with so many great products, projects, and ideas!  In case you haven't seen it yet, you can click to see it online here, or if you'd like your own copy, be sure to leave me a comment or send me an email.  (You can also shop from the catalog in my online store by clicking here.)

Anyway, one of the first projects to catch my eye and that was on my "have to have" list from this new catalog was the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath.  Not only that, but I couldn't resist putting the kit together after I received it in my demonstrator preorder!  Here's how mine turned out:


This was so quick, fun, and easy to make!!!  I just love the color combo of this one and the different types of flowers.  (One confession, though . . . if you look very carefully at the close up of the largest Daffodil Delight circle flower below, you might see that the Smoky Slate fringed circle inside it doesn't look quite right . . . instead of cutting the fringe around that circle with my snips as the instructions recommend, I thought I'd be smart and use my new fringe cutting scissors . . . that didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped.  However, I'm still happy with the overall result of the wreath!)



If you'd like to make your own wreath, you can order a kit here (or if you are local, I will hold a class for making this kit sometime soon . . . stay tuned . . . or email me, if you are interested!)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle

No comments: