Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ready to Take Flight

A few weeks back we had a "Flight Night" theme at our church's mid-week family dinner.  I had fun using the new Travel & Explore Digital Download and My Digital Studio to create boarding passes for the kids to use as they entered the dinner.  Here's how those turned out:




And, after the night, I created some fun flight themed thank yous to send to our pilot and flight attendants who helped make our "flight" more realistic!





The airline and heart patterned paper is from the Sent with Love Designer Series Paper (retired), but available in the Clearance Rack at an amazingly low price while supplies last.  The tags were cut out of another pattern in the paper, and I used the Wanderlust and Another Thank You photopolymer sets for the stamping on the tags.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: