Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Paper Pumpkin Thank You . . . or Two . . .

I realized it's been a while since I've shared some Paper Pumpkin creations here!  So, wanted to share a couple of cards I made with my pieces from my January kit.

For this first card, I layered two Calypso Coral pieces (one striped, one solid), cut from the card bases that came in the kit, onto a Whisper White card base.  I added the arrow stickers from the kit, "thank you" from the Happy Watercolor stamp set, the Coastal Cabana Pansy Punch flower, Pistachio Pudding leaves punched with the Bird Builder Punch, and some of the In Color Boutique Details (love that a package of these came free inside the January kit as a thank you gift!!!!)


On the second card, I started with a Baked Brown Sugar card base, then added a strip I cut from one of the kit's Calypso Coral card bases.  The kit also came with doilies, and I used a full one here.  Layered on top of that is a Pistachio Pudding circle, framed with a circle I die cut from a leftover piece in my Simply Happenings card kit (and I have more samples from that kit to show you soon)!  The flowers I stamped using the Petal Parade kit from Sale-a-Bration.  The flower centers are a Large Pearl Rhinestone and In Color Dahlias (both on the retiring list.  sigh . . . ).  "Thank you so much" is from an earlier Paper Pumpkin kit (Pedal Praise).  The hexagons are from the January kit.  And, the butterfly was punched from Pistachio Pudding using the Bitty Butterfly Punch, with a butterfly sticker from the Paper Pumpkin Try It kit and some pearls on top.



Hope you like these!  Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: