Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Watercolor Wonder

It's been a crazy couple of weeks here, with preparing for and then having our house tented for termites, taking a wonderful trip to Monterey while we were "homeless," trying to finish up the school's yearbook, and  enjoying the kids' spring break!  That hasn't left a whole lot of time for stamping, but I did manage to make these cards pretty quickly and easily:








Thank goodness for the Watercolor Wonder Note Cards!  Those are the card bases.  Then, I just stamped the tulips from the Blessed Easter stamp set on some rainbow-colored paper remnants I'd made last year for a Wizard of Oz themed stamping birthday party.  (Knew I was saving those for some good reason! ;)  ).  I couldn't resist fussy-cutting the tulips and some of the leaves.

Well, had better head off and finish up the boys' baskets so they'll be ready for tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle


No comments: