Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Everyday Occasions Cards

Hi!  Happy April!  The boys were sure into April Fool's yesterday . . . managed to make it through the day with just some fun laughs at the pranks they pulled (and I confess, I was in on a couple they did for their dad, too!)  Whew!  Hope you enjoyed your day, too!

Today, I thought I'd show you some of the cards I created using the Everyday Occasions kit!  Love this kit -- perfect for all stampers from beginners to advanced -- and all the elements are just so much fun!  And, even though I've used up all the cards the kit came with, and most of the other pieces, I continue to use the stamp set!   Okay, now on to the cards!  Lots of them today!!!





 For this one, I brought out the Whisper White Craft Ink and stamped on the heart with images from Gorgeous Grunge and Flower Shop.  Here's a close up:






(Dressed up with a Bitty Butterfly punched out of Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper and a rhinestone.)


















What do you think of these?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!  Love to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle


No comments: