Saturday, May 24, 2014

Thanks a Latte!

This week I had a fun opportunity to prepare a little thank you treat for some special people who helped me immensely with the boys' school's yearbook this year.  I saw this adorable "Thanks a Latte" idea on Pinterest, and decided to create my own version!  For the tags, I wanted something photo/yearbook-themed, so decided to use the On Film Framelits Dies.  Here's how they turned out:






Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Many Thanks (photopolymer), Patterned Occasions (2013 Sale-a-Bration set, retired)

Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Markers and Project Life Journaling Pens

Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Primrose Petals Card Stock; Gold Foil Paper

Accessories:  On Film Framelits, Owl Punch (heart), Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim (retiring), and Merry Minis Punch Pack (gold star)

I am happy with how these turned out and happy to report that everyone seemed to enjoy the little surprise!

Thanks a latte for stopping by!  :)

- Michelle

No comments: