Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bright, Happy Hello for Mojo Monday!

Hello!  I'm very excited because this week I managed to do something I haven't in a while . . . I created a card (actually even on Monday!) using this week's fabulous Mojo Monday sketch #348:


Here's my card:


And, here's a close up of the big bloom, which has Pearl Jewels in the center -- colored them with the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities to coordinate better with my bright and happy card!


Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Blended Bloom, Work of Art, and Endless Birthday Wishes ("hello")

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Stampin' Blendabilities (available soon)

Paper:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Accessories:  Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin RibbonBasic Pearl Jewelz, and Project Life Corner Rounder Punch


Hope you are having a bright, happy day!  Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: