Friday, June 27, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Party!!!

This Sunday, it's time for my Paper Pumpkin and New Catalog party . . . if you are in the Bay Area, hope you'll stop by (please check out my upcoming classes or message me for more details!)  Anyway, thought it would be fun to show you a sneak peek of one of the projects you'll be able to make at the party:




This pinwheel is made with supplies from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit, Pinwheel Party!  So much fun, and so perfect for creating decorations and favors for 4th of July celebrations!  I've seen some fun ideas on Pinterest with this kit as well (you can see them on my Paper Pumpkin board here and on the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin board devoted to the Pinwheel Party kit here).

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't know much about Paper Pumpkin yet and want to learn more?  Click here to visit my Paper Pumpkin website and get all the details!  You can subscribe by the month, or there are now 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month pre-paid subscriptions available -- you can read more about those in my online store here.  These make fabulous gifts, too!!!

No comments: