Thursday, July 17, 2014

Calling All Heroes!

I met with my SUper Friends demonstrator group today and had great fun stamping with them!  While we were stamping, the new Calling All Heroes set came up, and since I'm thinking about it, decided to share with you some of the cards I've created with it so far!

First is a card that my 11 year old and I made for one of his friends.  My son decided to draw in the face for his super hero, as well as add some heroic "sound effects":


I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I stamped the "The Adventures of" . . . that didn't come out quite the way I'd envisioned!  The "Birthday Boy" part thankfully turned out much better.  My son was happy with the card, though, and hopefully his friend liked it and at least knew we'd cared enough to create something one of a kind for him!  :)

Here's the inside:


The next card I created for a swap with my amazing friend Marlene.



And, here's another, simpler version of the card:



(The star embellishment was made by punching the small star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punches out of a piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper and then die cutting around it with the smallest of the Star Framelits.)

Supplies used:




Thanks so much for visiting!!!

- Michelle

No comments: