Thursday, July 3, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes Meets Project Life

Today I have a card to share with you that I made at our June SUper Friends meeting.  During the meeting, I brought out my new Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and challenged everyone to create a card using something from the collection.  I had a few stamp sets out for everyone to choose from, and I ended up using the Endless Birthday wishes stamp set, which I love!  I stamped the dots in multiple colors, and used an Aquapainter and the ink pads to color in the cake:



I also couldn't resist adding a sprinkling of the new In Color Sequins -- so fun!

Stampin' Up! has announced that they've received a new shipment of Endless Birthday wishes, so this popular stamp set is available once again -- if you missed out on this set the first time, hurry on over to my online store and be sure to get it now! 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: