Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Challenge Creations: Part 2

Hi!  Today, I have the rest of my Paper Pumpkin Challenge Creations to share with you!  In addition to the note card holder I showed you yesterday, I submitted 2 full size (A2) cards and one 3x3" note card.

This one is perhaps my favorite -- I used a chevron-like stamp from the March 2014 Glittered Greetings kit to create a partial ombre background, added a few of the splatters from the Welcome Kit, plus the versatile "For You" stamp from the April 2014 Framed Love Kit to create this:



The flowers were punched out using the 4-petal flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, and have a candy dot in the center.  There are also gold sequins and gold foil paper for some extra sparkle.

The next card also combines stamps from a number of kits -- the bicycle from August 2013's Pedal Praise kit, "Wahoo!" and "You Did It!" from October 2013's Wahoo kit, the polka-dot circle from the February 2014 In the Bag kit, and the arrows from the March 2014 Glittered Greetings kit:



A little hard to see from the photo, but I punched out stars using the star from Itty Bitty Accents along the bottom of the card front, and added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper inside the card.  

For my mini note, I stamped the "hey there friend" from the Welcome Kit, used the arrows from the April 2014 Framed Love kit to create stems for my flower (Itty Bitty Accents punch) and buds (hearts from the Owl Punch).  The polka dot background is created using a stamp from the July 2013 Party Pennants kit.


The ribbons on the tag are Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon and Stitched Daffodil Delight ribbon (now retired).

Hope you like these!  As I mentioned yesterday, most of the stamps I've used on this are no longer available (sorry!), but Paper Pumpkin subscribers may be able to find some of these in the currently available past kits, and if you aren't a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, what are you waiting for?  Head on over to my Paper Pumpkin page today and sign up so you won't miss out on any more of these exclusive stamp kits! 

Thanks for visiting!!


- Michelle


No comments: