Sunday, August 31, 2014

First Holiday Catalog Project -- Frightful Wreath!

Hi!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Have you had a chance to check out the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog yet?  I have my first project from the new catalog products to share with you.  The Frightful Wreath is one of three holiday-themed kits in the catalog, and comes together so easily (though I'm a beading novice, so the spider did take me a little time and thought to get together . . . very happy with how it turned out though!)  

Here's my finished wreath:


And, here's a close up of the spider:



If you haven't looked through the Holiday Catalog yet, be sure to check it out here.  You also can shop for items from the catalog in my online store here.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: