Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities

Whew!  Summer has gone by too quickly!!  My oldest son just had his middle school orientation, and I can't believe he's that old already!!!  Or, that school starts next week (though part of me is also really looking forward to that!)  Where does the time go??? 

Anyway, too much summer fun with the boys means my poor blog has been very neglected lately!  So, thought I'd better pop in here and do something about that!!!  Since I'm kind of behind in sharing projects, we're flashing back today to the May Paper Pumpkin kit . . .

. . . here are the two projects I created following the kit's instructions:



Then, I decided to mix things up a bit, and created these:


On this one, I used the "For You" from the April 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit (refill and full kits still available as of the time I'm writing!  You can see which past kits are available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers here), and the star from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


 
 On this card, I went a little crazy using the stripes and zigzag pieces leftover from the stickers that came in the kit.  The greeting is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  The Gold Glimmer Paper star is die cut using the smallest of the Star Framelits, and the little stars are from the new In Color Sequins.
 


For this final card, I again started with a Crumb Cake card stock base, added a the sticker banner from the May 2014 kit, the "For You" again from the April 2014 kit, and the flowers are created using the Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating framelits

Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?  Don't miss out on the fun!  Head over here to my Paper Pumpkin website to learn more about these great monthly kits and sign up!

Hope you enjoyed these alternate ideas!  Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly Deals.  And, Yee-Haw is a fun new photopolymer set, which you can see here.

No comments: