Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Stars

This past weekend, both boys celebrated friends' birthdays, so that called for some special cards!  I knew I wanted to use the Be the Star Stamp set.   A quick search over at Splitcoaststampers for inspiration, and I discovered this awesome card by Amy K., which inspired me to create these two cards:





I think my favorite part of both cards was using the new Confetti Stars Punch to add little stars everywhere on these cards (perhaps you could tell that already, though?)  For the top card, I followed Amy K's lead and used the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper in the background.  For the bottom card, I used some retired designer paper and Bashful Blue Card Stock.  The "It's Your Birthday" stamp is from the August 2014 Seriously Awesome Paper Pumpkin kit.  As for the rest of the supplies used:



Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: