Saturday, September 27, 2014

Flower Patch thx

Hi!  Happy Saturday!  It has been a day o' soccer here . . . both my boys had games and team photos today!  Nice to be able to spend time with friends during that, though.

Anyway, busy prepping for my open house tomorrow, but wanted to be sure to pop in and share a couple cards.  These were from my Catalog Favorites class this summer -- here is the card we made in class, which is "CASED" from the sample on the bottom of page 155 of the 2014-15 Annual Catalog.  I decided to create a card instead of a journal, use Crumb Cake instead of Kraft card stock, add some layers, and use my die cut "thx" from the Circle Card Thinlits for the greeting:



I also created this alternate sample, changing up the color scheme:




This is a Lost Lagoon card base.  Flowers are stamped in Blackberry Bliss, a happy accident of So Saffron combined with stamped off Blackberry Bliss, and Crisp Cantaloupe with Calypso Coral.

Which do you like best?  Please leave me a comment below to let me know -- always enjoy hearing from you!

Thanks for visiting,
Michelle


Supplies Used:



No comments: