Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Love Your Cat-itude

Hi!  Happy Tuesday!  I've been having fun creating cards with the August Paper Pumpkin this past week, and am looking forward to sharing projects from that with you soon.  In the meantime, thought I'd share this card that I created a little while back as a thank you for Isabella's cat sitter, who very patiently puts up with our feline family member's somewhat extreme cat-itude:




And, while we're on the subject, can't resist showing some photos of Izzy helping me create my cards.  She knows this is a job that requires thorough supervision (and can't believe I didn't listen to her suggestion that I use more ribbon!):



Here's a pose of Isabella trying to open her eyes as wide as the cat on the card:




Supplies used on card:




Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

P.S. Don't miss this week's deals and new downloads!!!

No comments: