Saturday, October 11, 2014

Boo-tiful Bags and Tags

A quick post today to show you what I created with the September Paper Pumpkin kit (Boo-tiful Bags).  Probably the most shocking part is this is one of the first kits where I just made the projects as shown (at least so far . . . I still have the stamps and some leftover products to play around with and see what else I can create . . . and have been seeing lots of great, inspiring alternative projects on Pinterest . . . you can check those out on my Paper Pumpkin board).  Anyway, here are photos of the kit and my creations: 
 



I'm looking forward to seeing what's in this month's kit!  Just a little bit longer now.  Want to find out more about Paper Pumpkin or subscribe?  Please visit my Paper Pumpkin webpage here.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: