Friday, November 21, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Merry CASE

Today, I have another card to share with you from my stamping time last weekend with my friend Lea.  For this one, we were inspired by the "thanks" sample using Seasonally Scattered, on page 43 of the Holiday Catalog.  We decided to use the Merry stamp from the set instead, and dress up the card by using the Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder on the base and Apothecary Accents to cut out the watercolor paper to fit nicely in the frame.  We still used Gold Embossing powder to heat emboss the image and Coastal Cabana ink to watercolor over it, as in Stampin' Up's sample.

Here's how my card turned out:


I had fun creating the accent with Linen Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim, an All is Calm Snowflake embellishment, and a rhinestone in the center (colored with my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities).

Here are the supplies used:



What you think?

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: