Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Treat Box

Hi!  Popping in for a quick post . . . this project is one I created for a swap with my friend Marlene.  I decided to create a Pilgrim-ish treat box using the Fry Box die, and here's how it turned out:






This would make a pretty fun and easy table decoration at each place setting!  Or, teacher gift?  Lots of possibilities.

And, can't resist sharing this photo:


While I was taking pictures of the project, Isabella snuck in to check out what I was doing . . . doesn't really look like I have her full approval, though!?!

Supplies used:
Stamps:  For All Things
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Paper:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  Fry Box Die, Curly Label and Petite Curly Label Punches, Cello Bag, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle, at least Isabella showed some interest! That's about all you can expect from a cat, isn't it? ;o) (I'm a cat person, really, I am!) Hmm...I'll bet she would have approved if there had been kitty chow in there! Cute box!

Happy Stampin'!,
Connie

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Oh my goodness, Connie! You are so right! She is probably wondering what I was thinking putting that sugary stuff in there instead of her crunchy chow! Totally explains that look! :)