Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hello Hearts!

Here's one of the first cards I created with new goodies from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  I used the Hello Life stamp set to create a Valentine's card (the kit that coordinates with the set is so much fun -- I'm just waiting on some photos to arrive so I can get mine all put together!  Stay tuned for photos of that!).  I ended up going with a bold, bright color combination (Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, and Very Vanilla).  I used the Confetti Hearts Border Punch to create a border that allows a Tangerine Tango card stock layer to peek through the Real Red top layer.  I stamped images from the Hello Life set onto pieces I'd punched with the Sweetheart Punch and little heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, which actually happens to be one of the Weekly Deals right now (through 1/19/15)! 
 





I added a bit of sparkle to the tiniest hearts with Dazzling Details and used Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to punch out the heart layered in the center of the Bermuda Bay-stamped heart. 

Hope you like this!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: