Friday, January 23, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Fun!

I had fun this week starting to assemble the January Paper Pumpkin kit, "Filled with Love."  (If you haven't gotten one, and want to see what's in it, Stampin' Up!'s video about it is here).  I've made about half of the kit, just following the directions as shown so far . . . the rest I plan to make cards my own way.  I've seen some great inspiration on Pinterest (want to see it, too?  Please click here to visit my board for this kit).  I'll be sure to share photos of my projects soon.

In the meantime, I can show you some of the cards I made with the December kit:





Really love these!  No fancy variations on this kit yet, but did get a refill kit for it so I could do that.  Just need more hours in the day!!!  

If you'd like to join in on the Paper Pumpkin fun, be sure to click here to learn more or sign up!  There's also a great special on Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions right now . . . you can save $5 on a 3 month prepaid subscription, plus qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item!  If you'd like to take advantage of that, please click here to go to my online store!  

Hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle
  

No comments: