Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sale-a-Bration Makes My Day!!!

Stampin' Up! made an exciting announcement today, which I'll share with you momentarily, but first I have a card to share with you, which kind of goes along with the occasion.  I created this card using two of the current Sale-a-Bration products -- the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper: 


I love the "You Made My Day" greeting from the set, so had to use that.  It's stamped in Coastal Cabana.  The tag it is stamped on was die cut using one of the Chalk Talk Framelits, and I dressed that up with more images from the Best Day Ever set, stamped in Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.  The Crisp Cantaloupe flower and its Calypso Coral piece (not quite sure what to call that!) were die cut using the Bouquet Bigz L die from the Occasions Catalog, as were the Bermuda Bay leaves.  The flower center is a pompom from the Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim (also from the Occasions Catalog).  The card base is Bermuda Bay. 

Hope you like the card, now on to the exciting news . . . Stampin' Up! has just announced that four new Sale-a-Bration items will be available to earn for free in March, in addition to the current selections!!!!  Click under the photo below to see the complete flyer with the new items:


http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.pdf
Click here to see flyer

Yippee!!!  Which of the new bonus items is your favorite?  I can't wait to get my hands on the Nature's Perfection Stamp Set and coordinating Sheer Vellum! 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: