Thursday, March 26, 2015

9th Annual Hostess Appreciation Tea!

Hi!  Wow!  I didn't realize I've been away from blogging for two weeks already . . . that time has really flown by.  It's been a busy two weeks for sure (lots going on this time of year!!!)  And, one of the highlights was the 9th Annual Hostess Appreciation Tea this past weekend -- something I look forward to every year!

Here are some photos from the event:



Salad with edible flowers:


Vanilla bean cream scones (here's the link to the recipe: http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2013/11/vanilla-bean-cream-scones.html)


Enjoying time to relax, chat, and stamp with friends:



Working on the make and take:


Here's my original sample:


We used Painted Petals for the background, Sophisticated Serifs for the monogram, and the Because You Care Hostess set for the frame around the monogram.  The ribbon is White Jute (137904, from page 43 of the Occasions Catalog).  Colors for the card are Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, and Pear Pizzazz.

Inspired by my friends' variations on the sample, I created these cards as well:




We also took a group photo, with a little help from my oldest son:


So thankful to these wonderful ladies for taking the time to come celebrate with me!!!

- Michelle

No comments: