Friday, May 1, 2015

Flowers for Friday!

Happy Friday!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Thought I'd pop in and share a few flowery spring cards!  These both use the bokeh technique, with different color combos:



The colors on this are Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz.  Stamps used are Summer Silhouettes and the Because You Care hostess set.  The 3D flowers were created using the Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, and four petal flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  The pearls in the flower centers were colored using Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.



For this card, I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, and Blackberry Bliss.  The greeting is from the Flower Patch stamp set.  The 3D flowers were created using the same punches as the first card.  The pearls in the flower centers were colored using Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  I'm going to miss Crisp Cantaloupe when it retires, and I'm glad we've got at least another year with Blackberry Bliss!  How about you?  Which of the retiring In Colors will you miss most?

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your color combinations on these cards, Michelle. Hope you don't mind if I CASE them. Hmm...favorite retiring color... I think strawberry slush. Or maybe baked brown sugar. Or...oh, shoot, I'm gonna miss 'em all! ;o)

Connie

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Thanks, Connie! I'm gonna miss 'em all, too. Looking forward to getting my hands on the new in colors, too, though! ;)