Saturday, May 9, 2015

Paper Pumpkin and New Catalog Excitement!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Saturday!  Yesterday, I watched the Paper Pumpkin Live Stream, and it was so exciting for several reasons.  First, they gave us a sneak peek of this month's kit!!!!  Then, they announced this deal (which actually has only a very short time left now):


And, probably the most thrilling for me, was that I was one of the doorprize winners!!!  Whooo  Hoo!!!  If you missed the Live Stream and want to check out the sneak peek of this month's kit and the awesome ideas for projects you can make with it, here it is:




The other excitement around here is that this showed up on my doorstep yesterday:



The top package contained this:


Such a thrill!!!  An autographed Project Life Happiness Is Collection!!!  I won it as part of last week's National Scrapbook Day challenge from Stampin' Up! and Project Life.  (If you want to check out my projects, you can see them in this post).

The middle package holds some new catalogs . . . want one?  Please let me know or come to my new catalog open house later this month.

And, in the bottom package, sneak peek goodies I was able to order (one of the great perks of being a demonstrator!!!  Interested in learning more, please contact me or check out the info on this page of my demonstrator website):



Now, off to create!!!  :)

Thanks for letting me share the happiness and excitement with you!!!  Hope you are having a great weekend and finding some time to get crafty, too!

- Michelle

No comments: