Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Baseball and more baseball . . .

There's been a whole lot of baseball around here lately.  Both of my boys just finished their regular seasons playing Little League ball this weekend (though one of them is preparing for more baseball post-season and this summer!  He just can't get enough).  We've been busy with end of season games and parties.  So, now that things are starting to calm down a bit from that, I thought it would be fun to share some of the stamping I did for that!  (I do have new catalog creations to share with you, too . . . hopefully will be back tomorrow with some of those!)

First up are cards I created for my husband to give as thank you notes to his assistant coaches and team mom for our youngest son's team, the Cardinals.  They are made out of Real Red Card Stock, die cut with the Circle Card Thinlits:






The stamps are from retired sets -- the cardinal is from Beauty of the Season, the baseball and flourish behind it are from Great Sport, and the other elements are from Sporting and Extreme Elements.

Our other son played on the Blue Jays this year, and I got creative with the cardinal stamp and transformed it into a blue jay with some help from my Blendabilities.  Here's how the thank you cards for his coaches turned out:


The card base is Pacific Point, and I stenciled it with the Stars Decorative Mask and Pacific Point ink.  The "Thanks" is from the April 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit's stamps.  I created the banners with the new Banner Triple Punch.

I also created some coordinating tissue paper to go in the bags with the cards and gifts for the coaches:




Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle


No comments: