Friday, June 26, 2015

Father's Day Flashback

Happy Friday!  Can you believe posts two days in a row?!  Whoo Hoo! 

Thought today I'd share with you the special cards I created for Father's Day.  When I was making these, I had great fun finally using the Adventure Bound Designer Paper from the Occasions Catalog!  So perfect for masculine cards!  (Unfortunately, not available at the moment, but with any luck might show up on the Clearance Rack someday!?)  Anyway, on to the cards . . .

For this one, I went with a nautical theme:

 
 
Stamp sets used were Open Sea (ship, world map, and anchor), By the Tide (fish, etc... stamped collage style in the background of the card front), and Guy Greetings (for "Grandpa" and "Happy Father's Day").
 
The next two cards feature the Guy Greetings stamp set:




 Although I did throw in a bit of Gorgeous Grunge stamping on both the front and inside for this one as well:

 
And, last but certainly not least, for this card I used the Guy Greetings and Gorgeous Grunge, plus the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar (yes, I've been reaching for that set a lot lately!).
 



Hope these made the recipients feel awesomely special and loved!  And, hope you are inspired by them to create something for those you love, too!

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle


No comments: