Friday, July 3, 2015

Best Thoughts and Butterflies

Whew!  After a couple days with big posts, thought I'd keep it simple today.  Here's a card I created for a recent swap -- we had a choice to create either a get well or a baby card, so I picked the get well theme.  I pulled out some new supplies, and here's the result:



The stamp set is the new hostess set Best Thoughts.  I stamped the images on Watercolor Paper in Memento Tuxedo Black, and watercolored using Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, and Cucumber Crush ink.  I used Mint Macaron card stock for the base and for the butterfly-embossed layer (done with the new Fluttering Embossing Folder) and Watermelon Wonder for the other non-Watercolor Paper layers.  The die cutting of the focal image and greeting was done with the new Lots of Labels framelits.  For a finishing touch, I added a couple of White Perfect Accents.

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: