Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Off to Convention!

Hi everyone!  Have a few minutes for a quick post today!  I'm so excited to be heading out soon for my very first Stampin' Up! Convention!!!  I've created several different card designs to swap while I'm there, and have one of those to show you today:



This card features the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper, and Cherry on Top Washi Tape.  The bubbles on the Whisper White background are stamped on using stamps from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set (I also used that to stamp the dots in the centers of the flowers, which also have a dot of Crystal Effects on them for some added dimenstion).  Punches used on this card are the Tree Builder Punch (which perfectly coordinates with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set!), Washi Lable Punch (such a fun way to create a greeting), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and 1-3/4" Circle Punch.  I also sprinkled on some sequins from the Bermuda Bay sequin trim (adhered with Crystal Effects so the glue dries clear and without stickiness).

New Weekly Deals are up today, so be sure to check them out!

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: