Thursday, July 16, 2015

SUper Friends June Swap Cards

Hi Everyone!  The countdown to Convention is on here . . . only 6 days away!!!  I have my swap cards and projects pretty much finished, so am excited about that!  I'll show you those later, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share the wonderful cards and projects my SUper Friends group created for our June gathering.  Our swap theme was cards using items in the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.

Connie created this gorgeous card with the Butterfly Thinlets die, Butterfly Basics stamp set, and the Triple Banner Punch (on the inside);



Agnes used the same set to create another stunning card:


She created the tag for her greeting with the Note Tag Punch.

Nancy used the splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge to create this super-fun, clean and simple beauty:


Cheryl created this awesome gift-card holder, perfect for enclosing a gift for the special grad in your life:





Jana created this yummy cupcake card with the Sprinkles of Life set and Bohemian designer paper:




And, I created this notecard, also with Sprinkles of Life, plus the Triple Banner Punch and the 2015-17 In Colors:



We also did a project together -- we all made a 2015-17 In Color bookmark, using the Triple Banner Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set, flower from Itty Bitty Accents, and Watermelon Wonder (or Tip Top Taupe) Lace Trim:



Hope you enjoyed these!  Which is your favorite of the new In Colors?  I'm loving them all, though I think if I had to pick just one, it would be Watermelon Wonder!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: