Monday, August 17, 2015

Convention Gifts: Double Treat Bag and Goody Box for Marlene

Hello!  My boys are back to school today, and I'm back to blogging!   Here are some more projects from Convention.  Specifically, this is a treat bag I created for my friend Marlene, using the Mini Treat Bag Framelits.  This treat bag is special because it is a double bag!  I'm hoping to have some time soon to make a video to show you exactly how I made this, but in the meantime here are some photos of it:









I also finished the insides of the swap cards I gave to Marlene, and here's how those turned out:


(You can see the front of this card in this post)



(And, the card front for this one is in this post).

I wanted to create a special box for the swaps and goodies I had for Marlene, and it turned out that a Paper Pumpkin box was just the right size!  I turned the box inside out, then used some English Garden Designer Series Paper to line the inside.


I closed it and tied some of the Mint Macaron Lace Trim around the outside, but alas, I don't seem to have remembered to take a photo of that part!  Sorry about that!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

Supplies used on Treat Bag and to alter the Paper Pumpkin box:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: