Friday, August 7, 2015

Convention Gifts: Flower Earrings

Here are more gifts that I made to give to friends at Inspire.Create.Share 2015 (Stampin' Up!'s Convention).  These are earrings created from the new In Color Blossom Accents (I glued posts to the back and pearls into the centers), and there is one set of earrings made with the Something Borrowed embellishments (from the Occasions Catalog this spring):


Here's a close up of one of the sets:


And, I decorated the back, too:



The earring holders are made using card stock cut with the Lots of Labels dies.  After die cutting, I made two score lines, each about a 1/4" from the center of the die cut and folded on those lines.  I punched holes through each end and tied with some gold ribbon.

I stamped the holders with images from Butterfly Basics and Wild About Flowers (don't you like how the Blossom Accents fit perfectly on the stems from that?!).

Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: