Thursday, August 6, 2015

Convention Gifts -- Sweet Treat Gift Bag

In addition to cards to swap, I created some special gifts to give out to friends at Convention.  This stamped bag was inspired by a sample I'd seen in our demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.  I happened to have some of the Mini Muslin Bags around, and they were so fun to stamp!  I inked up the Definitely Dahlia in Blackberry Bliss and added the dots from Watercolor Wings in Mossy Meadow:



On the other side, I stamped the dots again, plus some butterfly images from the Watercolor Wings set (those are in Watermelon Wonder and Blackberry Bliss):


I decided the bag needed a cute little tag to go with it, too:


I layered pieces of Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss that were die cut with the new Lots of Labels Framelits.  I stamped the Dahlia in the background (Blackberry Bliss, stamped off once), and the greeting is from the You're So Sweet set.  The little flower is punched with the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents pack and has a pearl jewel in the center.  The tag is tied to the bag using the new Blackberry Bliss 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon.

The bags were filled with some chocolates (Ghirardelli minis -- a favorite in my house right now!)  

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

Supplies for this project (you can click through to order any items you'd like from my online store)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: