Friday, August 21, 2015

Project Life Gets Paper Pumpkin Organized!

Yesterday, I was "Pinteresting" . . . and came across this brilliant organizational idea by Connie Stewart of Simply Simple Stamping (simply click on her blog name and that will take you to see her post, though you may want to finish reading here first! ;)  ).  Connie took her Paper Pumpkin photopolymer stamps and organized them beautifully into a 6 x 8" Project Life Album!!!   

Well, I just happened to have one of those and some pages for it sitting on my desk, and so, I had to give Connie's idea a try!!  I gathered my stamps, most of which were tucked into a Wood Mount Stamp case (a great way to store them, too, except that my stamp case was getting a bit overcrowded, and it turned out that  a fewof my stamps were still hiding in their Paper Pumpkin boxes, some of which were hidden under other papers and projects -- gasp!  I know I need to do some serious craft room cleaning and organization, so this was a great start toward getting that going!)  

I also happened to have a print out listing each kit's name, month, and coordinating colors for the original project, which just needed a little updating, and then I was able to make a nice reference slip to go in the pocket with each stamp.  

Here are the photos so you can see how my Paper Pumpkin organizer turned out:






The ribbon on the front cover is a sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog -- that's from the 1/8" Real Red and Garden Green 1/8" Striped Ribbon Pack.  

Extremely happy with this!!!  Just holding the binder and turning the pages makes me smile!  Thanks so much for the great idea, Connie!!!

If you'd like to order supplies to create your own organizer, please let me know or follow the links below to my online store.  (I'll even send you a "Paper Pumpkin" label for the spine of your binder as well as the slips so you can label your stamps as a thank you!)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: