Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Screen Divider Cards for Baby

Happy Tuesday!  Today's cards were created for some newly arrived bundles of joy!  This style of card is called a Screen Divider card, and they are super-fun to create and decorate.  



My cards were inspired by this fabulous card by Liz Marcucci, which I'd received in a swap:


(Liz actually created the striped paper in the background on her panels as well!!!  She gave her Stampin' Write Markers quite a workout in doing so, but I think it was totally worth it!  I love this technique and am looking forward to trying it.)  Thanks for the inspiration, Liz!

And, thank you for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget to check out the new weekly deals posted today!  You can see them by clicking here.

And here is the supply list for my cards:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: