Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wickedly Sweet Paper Pumpkin Projects -- Part 1

Last Friday was Paper Pumpkin Power Hour for some of my stamping friends and me, and I decided to work on the September kit.  Here's a photo of my treat bags in process:



My friend Lea was super-productive and managed to finish both her September 2015 kit and the kit from last September:


Here are my finished treat bags and tags:





And here are close ups of them:











I really love the stamps that came in this kit!  I have some cute note cards I created with them and some leftover tags from the kit to show you tomorrow!

If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website.  (And, to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the October boxes are going PINK!  Plus, Stampin' Up! will donate $1 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber and an additional $1 for every new subscriber.  So, it's a great time to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: