Sunday, October 11, 2015

Flurry of Warm Wishes with Mojo Monday

It's been a while since I've managed to play along with Mojo Monday, though I look at and admire the sketches every week . . . so I'm excited to share with you that I actually made a card yesterday with this week's sketch challenge, MOJO418!   Here's my card, created with the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and Snow Flurry Punch:


Here's a close up of the main snowflake, which is adorned with one of the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments:



The card base is Soft Sky, with a layer of the snowflake pattern from the Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum on top of  it.  Isn't it fun how the vellum lets the silver cording trim wrapped around it show through?  Oh, and I used Fast Fuse to attach the vellum -- works wonderfully!

The greeting and snowflakes are stamped in Pool Party.  To create the smallest of the stamped snowflakes, I cut out the design from the center of one of the larger snowflakes.  

The greeting is stamped on Shimmery White Card Stock, with a layer of Silver Card Stock underneath it.  I rounded the corners using the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch.  

I sprinkled Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the card and on the smaller stamped snowflakes. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a soft and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!