Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Marlene's Wickedly Sweet Paper Pumpkin Treat

Hi, everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  New weekly deals are up, and you can see those here (I think my favorite this week is the Bow Builder Punch -- how about you?).  Also, don't forget that stamp sets (other than host and rotary) are 15% off right now until October 23rd -- you can see those online here!

Today was a happy mail day for me -- my October Paper Pumpkin arrived!  I'm so excited to ink up the stamps from this kit!!!  I won't say more in case your kit hasn't arrived yet, but will keep my fingers crossed for you that your kit will appear in your mailbox soon (although only crossed figuratively because otherwise it is really hard to stamp!)

Speaking of Paper Pumpkins, I have this fabulous project to share with you from my amazingly talented friend Marlene Caravello.  She stepped up her project with some sponging, extra ribbons, and a strip leftover from punching out the striped tags.  Here's how it turned out (all wrapped up and unwrapped):




Love it!  Have more projects from Marlene to share soon, too!  Stay tuned . . .

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: