Monday, October 19, 2015

Stepped Up Lighthearted Leaves Card

Happy Monday!  We loved waking up this morning to discover that we'd gotten some rain overnight, and my little guy and I even got to see a rainbow this morning before he headed off to school!  It finally is feeling like fall here in Northern California!  

First, I have to share some exciting news -- this week, only until Friday, Stampin' Up! has stamps on sale -- 15% off!!!  This rarely happens, and is a great opportunity to get the stamps you have been wanting at an amazing price!  


(Please note that the 15% off does not apply to rotary stamps, host stamps, or bundles (which are already 15% off anyway)).  You can shop online through my website at www.michellevanwiggeren.stampinup.net, or call or email me to place your order!

Now onto today's project!  I thought today is a good day to share a fun fall card.  I made this card for a monthly Wow! Swap I participate in, and you might find it a little familiar -- it is a stepped up version of this card.  


I also managed to take photos of the card as I was stepping it up, although I apologize because the lighting in these is not so great:





Don't forget, if you are finding the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set as irresistible as I am, you can get it on sale until Friday!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful fall day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle


Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: