Monday, November 30, 2015

A Bevy of Christmas Cards from The To You and Yours Shaker Kit

The To You and Yours Shaker Card kit from the Holiday Catalog makes six each of these three wonderful shaker cards:





However, the fun doesn't end there!  I decided to use some of the leftovers from the kit, combined some card bases from the new Thick Whisper White card stock, plus one 4 x 5.25" layer of it, and came up with a bunch of additional cards.  I also used the To You and Yours stamp set that coordinates with the kit to create these cards.  For the first group, I embossed the card stock layer with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder:







With the leftover circle stickers, I decided to create some ornaments, and heat embossed the deer and tree image from the To You and Yours stamp set onto the sticker.  I also heat embossed some gold stars in the sky.  The first card I left plain, but on the other cards, I sponged some Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry into the sky.









Finally, I decided to create some mini note cards with poinsettia embellishments created using the Festive Flower Builder punch:






Hope you like these alternate ideas!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Don't forget today is the final day for the Online Extravaganza!  There are even some special 24-Hour Flash Deals today you won't want to miss out on.  You can shop by clicking here.

- Michelle


Here is the supply list in case you'd like to recreate any of the cards on my blog today:


Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: